Release

Release
The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought.

Friday, July 3, 2015

I Feel My Savior's Love

HELLO Blogging world. We haven't spoken in awhile!

This blog was the my first tool for dealing with hard things. I hope that it will continue to help me find peace. The past 24 hours has been emotional, to say the least. One of my good friends told me that they are getting a divorce. It broke my heart. I know what it's like to be alone. I know that there are people around, however, they need to have good, happy, healthy, relationships too. I just unable to provide such support. I know what pain is, I have been emerged in the depths of misery. I pray often that no one will have to suffer as I have suffered. I pray that peace will come, by doing and being what makes you happy.

I know prayers are answered. I know that my Savior loves me. That is why I am still here. Why I continue to find new holes that need mending, in my heart. Christ is helping me progress, and find the little things to be grateful for.

I only pray that if I have hurt anyone, as Preston hurt me, that those wounds will heal too. That a friendship will grow back, and that understanding will come. I still don't understand all that God has in store, but I know the guidance he as given me. Hope has never taken my pain away, it has only enabled me to push forward.

No comments: